Micca MPLAY Digital Media Player
The Micca MPLAY is a high value digital media player that lets you watch videos, view photos, and listen to music on your TV or home theater system without using a computer. It’s as simple as 1-2-3: Store your digital media files on a flash drive, USB hard drive, or memory Card; Insert the USB drive or memory card into the MPLAY; Sit back and enjoy as the MPLAY playback your video, photos, or music on the big screen!
For less than the price of a DVD player, and certainly taking up much less space, the MPLAY gives you convenient access to all your media files in one small easy to use box. So inexpensive and compact, put one in every room where there’s a TV!
The MPLAY is one of the least expensive digital media players on the market. It handles many of the popular standard-definition video formats including AVI, MP4, and VOB.
- 720P high definition component video output
- Compatible with all NTSC/PAL TVs and HDTVs, including CRT/LCD/Plasma/Projection
- Plays a wide range of popular media formats
- Fast, responsive, and easy to navigate user interface
- Conveneint auto resume and continuous multi-file playback
- Play media files from USB hard drives, USB flash drives, or SD/SDHC flash cards
- Full function IR remote control in addition to on-device buttons
- General use with good quality video playback
- Replace DVD players around the house
- Low-cost in-room entertainment for hospitality industry
||MPEG4, DivX, Xvid
||MP3, AAC, PCM
||720 x 576 Max
||RealVideo, AAC, MP3
||1024 x 576 Max
||640 x 480 Max
||Windows Media Audio
|*.JPG, *.GIF*.BMP, *.PNG
||JPG 7800 x 5280 Max
Not Supported: H.264/AVC, VC-1, MKV, WMV – Please see the Micca Video Recode Tutorial for more info.
- MPLAY Digital Media Player
- IR Remote Control
- AV and Component Video Cables
- 110-240V AC Adapter
- User’s Manual
Micca MPLAY User’s Manual (opens in a new tab/window)
Micca MPLAY Firmware v2010-09-28 (English, Chinese)
Micca MPLAY Firmware v2011-08-03 (English, Spanish)
Have a question or encountered a problem using this product? Open an email support ticket: